At Blue Meta, Account Executives are accountable for the execution of a portfolio of client projects. With a firm grasp of the big picture, they understand how components fit together to drive execution. The Account Executive will be passionate about using project management to deliver marketing results that meet or exceed client satisfaction, profitability targets, and effective resource usage. Further, the Account Executive will manage cross-functional project teams and is comfortable collaborating and negotiating with varied levels of stakeholders across the organization and clients.
This position also requires the individual to possess a well-rounded knowledge of marketing fundamentals and an ability to communicate complex, data-dense information.
What You’ll be Doing
- Writes creative briefs for new projects to ensure brand consistency and adherence to strategic direction
- Utilizes workback schedules to create internal and external workflow timelines
- Manages third parties/vendors (ie. contractors) to ensure that service agreements are delivered according to contracts
- Decision making in when to personally execute a project vs utilizing internal resources within the context of client budgets
- Ensures that services/project revenue forecasting for all active client projects is complete and up to date at all times
- Assisting the team in the development of client marketing strategies
- Create in-depth marketing roadmaps based on client objectives
- Show continuous growth and improvement in marketing knowledge and required technical understanding to help guide and optimize client results
- Stay current on the latest developments in marketing trends & products
- Provide strategic direction for marketing campaigns
- Analyze, and assist the team in optimizing paid search, display, video, social and remarketing campaigns
- Analyzing account performance to identify & manage relevant placements, ads, and keywords
- Perform research and execute comprehensive marketing audits using key industry tools
- Understand Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to interpret analytical reports
What You Are Responsible For
- Leads clients & acts as the client representative to help drive client performance
- Building strong client relationships through exceptional project management that is on time and on budget
- Utilizing internal resources to drive cross-functional teams to meet specific project deadlines, KPI’s and metrics
What You Should Already Have
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in a marketing capacity
- Understanding of core areas of digital marketing, such as: search marketing, paid advertising, social media & community engagement, data & analytics, email marketing & automation, conversion optimization
- Displays a high level of confidence and can communicate strategic recommendations in a concise and logical manner
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful, with a strong track record of problem solving ability
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skill
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Passion for cutting edge digital marketing & data
At Blue Meta, we empower our employees with the guidance to learn and take risks. Our commitment to seeking reality, challenging the status quo, and challenging each other to grow is unique to the agency environment. We have no tolerance for ego; no one owns the whole solution. We all win together.
Blue Meta provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in a fun and challenging work environment.
Please include in the subject line: “Your Name // Account Executive”