Promotion Strategies Consultant / Art Director
At blue/meta, we empower our employees with the guidance to learn and take risks. Our commitment to seeking reality, challenging the status quo and challenging each other to grow is unique to the agency environment. We have no tolerance for ego; no one owns the solution. We all win together.
- Team management of a group of designers, videographers, photographers, and copywriters both internal and external. This will include building out an internal team as well as all associated processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Ensure assigned work is properly entered and updated in the project management system and time is tracked daily.
- Support Business Development as requested at sales meetings, networking, and management of new contacts.
Creative Client Solutions:
- Lead the ideation process for Blue Meta, develop and champion the agency’s “Creative Process and Philosophy”, ensuring procedural and quality consistency across all creative deliverables.
- Assess clients’ business needs and the characteristics of their products and services, and develop, implement and advise on creative digital solutions.
- Consult with internal departments as needed in order to deliver the most robust creative solutions on each project within established budgets.
- Identify and advise existing clients on opportunities to grow their revenue through strategic creative recommendations.
- Design, program, and iteratively test websites on WordPress, Drupal, Shopify and Squarespace that adhere to client’s business needs.
- Develop relationships and strategic alliances with creative service providers, and ensure suppliers deliver work that is in alignment with the creative vision on every project (includes programmers, printers, signage, tradeshows, videographers, copywriters, designers, UX/UI, etc.).
- Deliver quality assurance on all assigned projects and ensure the idea sold to the client at the outset is delivered at every stage of the marketing process.
*80% of the hours of this position will be billable.
Terms of employment: Full-time, permanent position
Language of work: English
Wage: 61-75k /yr. 0-10% performance pay, increases to pay as a larger team needs to be managed
Benefits package offered: Medical and Dental benefits included
Location(s) of work: Langley City, BC
- 3+ years team leadership
- 5+ years in a creative position including application design experience
- Extensive experience with programming of WordPress, Drupal, Shopify and Squarespace
- Demonstrated UX/UI design skills
- Knowledge of HTML & HTML5, CSS / Java, MySQL
- Fluent in Final Cut Pro X
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat)
- Diploma or Degree in Design