Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
At Blue Meta, Senior Digital Specialists are accountable for the development and implementation of all relevant digital strategies for a portfolio of client accounts. With a firm grasp of leveraging digital marketing best practices & data analytics, to drive profitable growth at scale. The Senior Digital Specialist will be passionate about supporting the digital marketing team to deliver marketing results that meet or exceed client key performance indicators & metrics. Further, the Senior Digital Specialist must be confident to have conversations with C-level executives in current and prospective accounts, assessing needs and identifying opportunities to drive further growth.
We empower our employees with the guidance to learn and take risks. Our commitment to seeking reality, challenging the status quo and challenging each other to grow is unique to the agency environment. We have no tolerance for ego; no one owns the solution. We all win together.
What You’ll be Doing
- Oversee campaign performance with team across all clients’ digital campaigns
- Drive traffic, leads and ROI for clients, by defining the strategy, and monitoring results closely across all campaigns.
- Quickly analyze data, troubleshoot off track campaigns and identify the top 80/20 strategies / tactics which will yield the fastest path to ROI given the clients’ budget
- Use insights from analysis to allocate the appropriate resource from client retainer (+/- 5% of retainer) which drive results at the highest profit / margin
- Effectively communicate analysis & recommendations with clients and team, resulting in retention, trust and upsells.
- Working closely with digital marketing specialists, and account executives to create measurement and reporting frameworks that will be shared across the organization and used to forecast trends and inform teams for future campaigns.
- Support the creation and delivery of performance tracking & attribution reporting to project teams.
What You Are Responsible For
- Making strategic digital marketing decisions that drive monetary performance outcomes.
- Lead the thinking and framework behind the execution of all digital strategies & campaigns plus mentor and teach support staff in digital strategy execution.
- Ensuring that all clients are supported with clear, accurate analytics & attribution reporting.
- Ensuring that all clients are hitting KPI & metric targets.
- Ensuring that all clients have a clear growth plan.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of agency’s tactics, strategies and capabilities, as well as industry best practices.
What You Should Already Have
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years managing enterprise level digital marketing programs
- 3+ years of hands on experience with search marketing, paid advertising, social media & community engagement, data & analytics, email marketing & automation, conversion optimization
- 3+ years history of hitting clear KPIs and targets around revenue and results
- Must be extremely comfortable and fast with data, analytics and drawing insights for next steps
- Deep knowledge of performance tracking platforms and attribution methodology
- Displays a high level of confidence and can communicate strategic recommendations in a confident, concise, and logical manner
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful, with a strong track record of problem solving ability
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skill
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Passion for cutting edge digital marketing & data
Blue Meta provides a competitive salary and benefits package in a fun and challenging work environment.
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Please include in the subject line: “Your Name // Senior Digital Marketing Specialist”