Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
If you are the type of person that can come up with innovative ideas for social media that build real connections and get people to pay attention, this job might be for you. This job combines clever and creative ideas, mastery over the written word, and client interaction all in one.
While this job is focused on social media and requires in-depth skills in the area; it also requires a well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals.
At Blue Meta, we empower our employees with the guidance to learn and take risks. Our commitment to seeking reality, challenging the status quo and challenging each other to grow is unique to the agency environment. We have no tolerance for ego; no one owns the solution. We all win together.
What You’ll be Doing
- Show continuous growth and improvement in digital marketing products and required technical skillset to round-out client results.
- Stay current on the latest developments in digital marketing trends & products.
- Produce strong strategic ideation for digital marketing campaigns inclusive of social media and advertising.
- Create in-depth Social Media and Search Marketing roadmaps based on client objectives
- Develop, analyze, and optimize paid search, display, video and remarketing campaigns
- Analyzing account performance to identify & manage relevant placements, ads and keywords
- Perform research and execute comprehensive Social audits using key industry tools
- Implement and optimize Social campaigns
- Manage A/B testing, including constructing tests, interpreting results, and presenting reports to teams
- Use Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to create analytical reports, and develop conversion tracking
What You Should Already Have
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in a digital marketing capacity
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in social media advertising and campaigns
- Strong understanding of each core area of digital marketing, such as: Search Marketing, Paid Advertising, Social Media & Community Engagement, Data & Analytics, Email Marketing & Automation, Conversion Optimization
- Displays a high level of confidence and can communicate strategic recommendations in a concise and logical manner
- Leads clients & internal client teams on digital marketing tactics
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful, with a strong track record of problem-solving ability
- Proven track record of positive client results from previous campaigns
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skill
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Passion for cutting edge digital marketing & data
- Up to date digital marketing certifications (preferred)
Blue Meta provides a competitive salary and benefits package in a fun and challenging work environment.
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist”