At blue/meta, we empower our employees with the guidance to learn and take risks. Our commitment to seeking reality, challenging the status quo and challenging each other to grow is unique to the agency environment. We have no tolerance for ego; no one owns the solution. We all win together.
What You’ll be Doing
- Creating imaginative and effective video content for a variety of different uses between social media and advertising campaigns. Will include shooting and editing original content as well as working with stock video and graphics.
- Taking ownership of multiple video projects at a time from conceptualization through post-production. Demonstrating the ability to manage your time effectively and the desire to champion your own projects.
- Brainstorming, exploring, and researching new ideas as you continuously strive to improve the effectiveness of video for blue/meta, and while keeping up to date with the latest video trends and techniques.
- Working with the creative team, assisting in the development of creative campaigns, giving and receiving feedback on all things video related.
What You Should Already Have
- A strong understanding of story telling and how to grab viewers attention in short time spans.
- Experience in video production, editing and familiarity with a variety of cameras, lenses, mobile devices, etc.
- Experience with motion graphics, simple animation, animated titles, etc.
- Excellent understanding of video, lighting, and editing equipment and software and the technical skills to use them effectively and efficiently.
- Strong written and communication skills, able to give and receive critical feedback, and the ability to assist in the writing of scripts when needed.
- Ability to work with small teams as well as on your own.
- A strong eye for detail and the ability to consistently produce professional, error free work.
Blue/meta provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in a fun and challenging work environment.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Videographer”