Ep 22: What to Consider Before Hiring an Agency – Part 2 – Why Cross Channel Traffic Matters
Before hiring an agency, you want to ask what traffic channels they work with and which strategies are involved in running multichannel advertising. It’s important to partner with an agency that has your best interest in mind to get the most efficient ROI out of the entire buying journey.
Here are some key questions from our discussion today:
- What traffic channels do you work with and which strategies are involved in running multichannel advertising?
- This is a loaded question and it’s built that way for a reason. If they’ve worked with companies within your industry, they should know this answer as many of the channels that are specific to your industry will be similar to other clients that they may have worked with before
- The follow-up question to this is asking about the blend of channels that is going to get the most efficient ROI out of the entire buying journey.
- How do you measure success across the different channels?
- The answer you’re not looking for is ‘attribution’. Yes, this is important but it’s not the only piece of data that is going to help you see how the channels are working together.
Ultimately, understanding how an agency maximizes cross-channel performance is essential for creating collaborative relationships that bring compelling business outcomes.
Did you catch our other parts of this series, if not, check them out below:
We have a comprehensive guide of questions to ask when looking to hire an agency – get access to it here
As always, make sure to subscribe on your favourite channel and sign up for the newsletter to get demand gen tips and tricks delivered right to your inbox!