Digital Tools For a Digital World
A lot of things have changed in the past few years. How customers shop, buy and support businesses of their choice is one of them. More SMEs than ever are moving into the digital economy but they’re often faced with significant challenges. Time is always a factor as is digital knowledge and proper adoption methods.
At Blue Meta, we understand these challenges. That’s why, as a recognized digital advisor with CDAP, we can assist SMEs by providing insights, guidance and the digital tools they’ll need to realize success in their online marketing efforts.
Benefits of CDAP
The Government of Canada’s “Boost Your Business Technology” grant:
- Supports Canadian-owned SMEs who want to adopt new digital technologies
- Provides access to industry experts who can help develop digital adoption plans tailored to meet individual business needs
- Leverages funds to pay for the services of a digital advisor (like Blue Meta) who can recommend strategies and tactics to help SMEs achieve business goals and increase competitive standings
- Covers up to the 90% of the eligible cost of retaining the services of a digital advisor up to a maximum value of $15,000
What is a Digital Advisor?
The application process involves a digital needs assessment, leading to the selection of a digital needs advisor like Blue Meta who can do an even deeper evaluation and make informed recommendations for a digital adoption plan. Once the plan has been completed, the business submits it to the grant program for payment processing.
Does Your Business Qualify For CDAP?
Eligible businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Be incorporated federally or provincially or a be Canadian resident sole proprietor;
- Be a for-profit, privately-owned business;
- Have between 1- 499 full time equivalent employees;
- Have at least $500K of annual revenues in one of the three previous three tax years.
Three Steps To Digital Success
- Apply to CDAP
- Create a plan
- Get approved
Additional Support Options
Businesses also have the opportunity to secure 0% interest loans from BDC (Business Development Bank of Canada) to help facilitate the acquisition of new technology.
Successful applicants can also leverage the help of skilled post-secondary students and recent graduates through subsidized work placements.
Book With Us Directly
Book a meeting with us right into our calendar to talk about your business goals. Click here to open our available times.
Contact Us For More Info
Not ready to book direct, or filling out forms are more your style? Click here to input your info and our experts will get back to you within 24-48 hours.