Blue Meta Digital Campaigns Honored With Hermes Creative Awards
(April 25, 2022) – Blue Meta is pleased to announce that two digital marketing campaigns for a valued and long-standing client were recently recognized internationally with Hermes Creative Awards.
Platinum: “BOGO/Black Friday” (Integrated Marketing Campaign)
Campaign tactics included a landing page, social ads (Facebook/ Instagram), email marketing, SMS marketing, organic social posts and Google search ads.
- 45% of inventory sold in less than 24 hours
- Increased our email subscriber list by 12% (one of the largest monthly increases in 2021)
- SMS subscribers increased by 50%
- Sales increased 80% YOY
- Sold out Black Friday offer in less than 1 week
Gold: “Meat Expectations This Father’s Day” (Digital Marketing Campaign)
Campaign tactics included Google search ads, paid social ads on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, a landing page and email marketing.
- 1,297 boxes of subscription beef jerky were sold in three weeks, achieving sales of over $85,000.
- From the day the campaign launched, daily revenue increased 3x what the average day had been previously.
- Through our email marketing, we were able to see attributed revenue and – the closer we got to the big day – each email sent drove more purchases.
- Sales were so strong that the campaign end dates were pushed back twice.
- Paid social contributed the highest amount of revenue.
- ROAS 7.89
Sincere thanks to Jerky In A Box for their ongoing loyalty, trust and support. Serious kudos to the creative team for their brilliant concepts and to the digital team for their flawless campaign implementation and execution.
ABOUT JERKY IN A BOX
Jerky in a Box was created by long standing Saskatchewan-based company, Drake Meats, as their ecommerce partner brand. Their beef jerky subscription service has caught on across Canada, with hungry fans found from east to west. The company has been with Blue Meta virtually since the agency’s inception.
ABOUT THE HERMES CREATIVE AWARDS
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. It’s one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world. The awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), an international organization. AMCP judges are industry professionals who look for those whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. Winners were selected from over 200 categories and range in size from individuals to Fortune 500 companies.